





We went to my mom and dad's house after lunch and played in the leaves. My parents have several huge trees in their yard that dump big leaves every year. This is one of Halle's favorite things about fall. She loves making big piles and jumping in them with my mom. They had lots of fun.






It was a fun day with Grandma!
5 comments:
Julie, LOVE the pictures!!!!
Aren't moms the best!!!! I love the pictures of you guys in the leaves - too cute!!!!
Glad you had a fun saturday!!
Awww, how fun! I love the leaves pictures, that is one serious pile. Can we come and use it for our leaf pics?? My mom's trees got pruned and lost most of their leaves.... :( I'm kind of semi-serious about it....
Cute fall pictures. I still need to get to Gardner Village with my kiddos. I love the witches. My kids keep asking when we can rake leaves and jump in them. Ben's like...uh...when the snakes are gone!
love, love , love the leave pictures! How cute of your mom to jump in with them!
It just doesn't feel like fall without the leaves- I'm glad you guys are enjoying them. I love your haircut- you look fabulous! What a fun day with your mom!
Post a Comment