Sunday, October 21, 2007

Witches Night Out

On Friday night I went with my girl friends to Gardner Village for their Witches Night Out. I had never been before, but it was seriously one of the funnest things ever. I couldn't believe how many people were there. We ate dinner and did some serious shopping. I left the kids home with Tucker, which I was so thrilled about. There were so many people that had their kids with them. It was so much more enjoyable without having to keep track of them amongst all those people. All the shops were giving away fantastic coupons, so I got some great deals on some really cute things. We also participated in a Cackling for Coupons contest, I must admit we did really well. We had such a great time shopping at all the cute stores that I didn't think to get my camera out as much as I would have liked. We ended our fun night with a yummy caramel apple and this cute picture! We are for sure doing it again next year. Love you, girls!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, the caramel apple. I hope you thought of me, Julie. :) Cute pic of you gals.
PS: We're all good on the spoon front. :)

Julie said...

Brooke...Wendi's new Posh Christmas store was SO cute. You have to go check it out! I totally thought of you as was biting into my juicy apple. Glad the spoon situation is all good!

Chereebee said...

How fun!!! Glad you had a great time and were able to party without the kiddos!!!

kecia said...

this looks way fun! Where is the cute hat though? i am now going to be cravign a carmel apple!

Emilee said...

Looks fun! Except you're missing the witches costumes that I hear you can wear there.

Julie said...

We did wear witch hats but by the end of the night they became more annoying than cute!

Natalie said...

I've never been to Witches Night Out, but we always take the kids to Gardner Village this time of year. I love the ambience and the cute displays. It sounds like a super fun night!

Mary said...

Last year we went to go to Gardner Village and when we got there we couldn't figure out why there were people parking like a half mile away, turns out it was witches night out. Mark refused to go. I bet there were hilarious people to watch! We saw some of the extremes on the news, too bad I didn't see you!

Kris said...

Gotta give you and Tucker props for being good sports last night and dressing up. You guys looked awesome, and we look forward to seeing pictures from the party!

Mark said...

Julie - just want to say how much we appreciate your friendship and the way that you don't judge us.