Tuesday, October 23, 2007

3 Random Pictures

These pictures are a great reflection of my kids' personalities!

Halle always posing for the camera!



Aidan always on the go...with a smile on his face!


Avery always sweet...we may have another thumb sucker on our hands!?


I love my sweet kids and how different they are. There's never a dull moment with them around!

6 comments:

Chereebee said...

You seriously have thee happiest kids!!!! Halle is always so smiley and happy and sweet- I love it!!!!

kecia said...

way cute! i can't believe how big Avery is getting! I think that is the bow I almost bought! they all look adorable!

Mary said...

I'm going to start calling you Geisha (it sounds really cute with Kecia)! What cute pictures. Isn't it fun to see how each kid is going to turn out? Its funny to see the similarities in our kiddos!

PS Will you tell Kris to still be my virtual friend?

Brooke said...

Cuteness. I love Avery's hand all spread out. I have a baby-hand-fetish. :)

Natalie said...

I have got the cutest nieces and nephew. I love Halle's pose. Aidan is the happiest little guy. Could Avery bee any cuter? I love her all swaddled in her matching blanket and hairband.

Emilee said...

Those are the most adorable pictures! Your kids are too darn cute! I agree, they're all so different & it's wonderful!