Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Party

Our good friend's, Kris & Kecia, had a really fun Halloween party on Monday night. We all got dressed up in our costumes and had such a good time. Lots of our friends and neighbors were there, although most of the adults missed the memo about dressing up. We played some really fun games and ate lots of yummy treats. Kris & Kecia always throw a good party. Thanks for inviting us, we had a lot of fun. Here are some fun pictures from the night!

Tucker was Clark Kent (pretty easy costume, huh!) & I was a geisha girl...or Mulan, if you asked Halle!

My little construction worker! (Another really easy costume!)



Waiting for the games to start!


It took Aidan a little warming up before he would join the other kids!



Aidan showing me a prize he won!


Playing a fun game!




Mark & Mary...Good costumes, huh!?

Avery & Bree (Kecia's little girl)...future BFF's!

8 comments:

Heather Ridge said...

That is so funny. Aiden and Isaac have the exact same costume. Looks like you all had fun.

Brooke said...

We were so sad that we had to miss the big par-tay. Just know that we would've for sure dressed up, unlike certain slackers *cough*Mark*cough*. Looks like it was lots of fun!

Natalie said...

I love your costumes. Clark Kent is awesome and you make a very pretty geisha. It looks like it was a fun party.

Chereebee said...

How fun!!! LOVE all your halloween costumes!!!
You look so pretty!!!
Halloween parties are the best!!!

Emilee said...

Love the costume Julie! And clever on Tucker's part! Looks like a fun party.

kecia said...

way to be on top of things and get your pictrues up!I LOVE the one of Avery and Bree! I will have to steal it! They are going to be great BFF's

Tucker said...

Prearranged friendships have a low success rate and usually tend to end badly.

Mark said...

I wish you wouldn't have taken credit for the pictures that I took for you and you posted. You aren't the only one that can take a picture cough*Brooke*cough. Why didn't you post the one of my chest?