After being couped up in the house for 2 days, we all needed to get out. We packed a picnic and drove up to a really fun park near the mouth of big cottonwood canyon. It was such a pretty day and it had been a while since the kids had played at the park. They loved it. After playing at the park for a while we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon to see the changing leaves. Unfortunately, my camera battery died after we left the park. I was really bummed cause it was so pretty up there, I really wanted to take pictuers of it all. We'll have to go back again this weekend. It was so crazy to see snow on all the trees. Why does fall only last 3 weeks??
Here are some fun pictures from our picnic...
Tucker & Halle having a race!
Avery was content to sleep through all the fun!
Once again, Tucker is brainwashing my kids into thinking we NEED a dog!
On a different note...
Here is where I found Aidan hanging out earlier today. He is so silly!
How fun to hang out at the park! We need to go do that again. I'm glad to hear the leaves were pretty. We're heading up to the canyon to take pictures this weekend and I'm hoping that there's still lots of color up there.
Looks like fun. What park did you go to? We'll have to start going there if they let adults on the slides. I got kicked off of the last one. Tucker - how much of a lead did you give Halle? Looks like she kicked your butt.
6 comments:
How fun to hang out at the park! We need to go do that again. I'm glad to hear the leaves were pretty. We're heading up to the canyon to take pictures this weekend and I'm hoping that there's still lots of color up there.
Looks like fun. What park did you go to? We'll have to start going there if they let adults on the slides. I got kicked off of the last one. Tucker - how much of a lead did you give Halle? Looks like she kicked your butt.
You guys are fun! I'm impressed. :) Yeah, I'm wondering what park you guys went to as well.
You have the most adorable family! I like the new look of the blog- way to 'spice' up your life!
I too am enjoying the new "look". You'll have to give me a tutorial in blog beauty!
Kris, I think they kicked you off the slide because you were pushing the little kids out of the way so you could get to the front of the line.
So fun!
Glad you were able to get out of the house!!
Avery's new pic that Brooke took is too stinkin cute!! She really is a beautiful baby :)
Post a Comment