Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halle's Dance Class

Halle started a new dance class last month. After her previous teacher had a baby, we took some time off of dance and finally found a teacher that seems to be really great. Halle is thrilled to be taking dance again with her friends Kyra & Sadie and loves that Adrie is old enough to be in their class now, too! Last week they started learning one of their dances for the Christmas performance and it's been so fun watching them learn it. She loves to practice at home. She tells Aidan to sit on the couch or the floor and watch her and then tells him to clap when she's done. Surprisingly he actually does it for a few minutes. It's really funny! Here are some cute pictures from her new class.


Waiting for class to start!



Not the best picture. Halle is in the blue skirt!



In this class they learn tap & ballet. Halle loves her tap shoes!




Kyra, Sadie & Halle warming up!



Halle is really excited for her performance in Decemeber. Yesterday they measured them for their costumes and Halle thought that was so great!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

She is so dang cute! I seriously can't wait until we can do that stuff with Cambrie.

Mary said...

One of my favorite things is watching the girls dance. They have so much fun doing it together. It's so cute. Glad you thought to take pictures!

Mark said...

I wish you and Mary and Kecia would take a dance class. It would be so fun to watch.

Julie said...

I'm pretty sure they don't make leotards in my size. It's probably for the best!

Kris said...

I don't know why you assume they don't make leotards in your size. They make them in my size. I have 3 of them. Hey Mark that might be a good idea for Christmas. We could all enroll our wives in a dance class. I think they'd do great at interpretive dance.

Chereebee said...

Too cute!!!

kecia said...

i think the interpretive dance class would be quite scary but thanks for the thought! Julie-the pictures are cute! I want copies!

Brooke said...

Very cute indeed. Julie and I have some sweet dance moves, as well as Harmon-izing (get it, Julie?!?) skills and recorder/guitar duet skills. Basically we're very talented.

Our Little Fam said...

I love the dance pictures!! ANd I love your picture of Avery, it is soo cute. Thanks for the comments.

Our Little Fam said...

Oh yeah, I am also on board with Kecia, Julie and Mary's interpretive dance class. Kecia is really good at cartwheels maybe she can teach you guys in your dance class.