Wednesday, October 10, 2007

4 Weeks Already

My sweet little Avery is 4 weeks old today. She is still small but growing every day and has already inherited Halle's chubby cheeks. She still hasn't gotten the hang of sleeping through the night, but I'll give her a few more weeks before I really start complaining about that.

Halle and Aidan are loving her still. Aidan likes to climb up on her bassinet and peak in while she is sleeping and give her loves. Halle loves holding her, which is nice when I'm trying to make dinner or shower or anything else that requires 2 hands.

We spent some time with my family over the weekend watching conference and eating yummy food. Here are a few pictures of the girls that we took on Sunday.










For those of you who haven't seen them yet, my cousin Brooke took some super cute pictures of Avery a couple weeks ago. They all turned out so darling. You can see them HERE on her blog! Thanks, Brookie, for the photoshoot, it was way fun!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute, cute pictures! I love Avery's sweater dress. She IS getting chubby cheeks. I love her little face! What a cutie!

Chereebee said...

I love that little Avery!!!
Her dress is so stinkin cute!!!

LOVE the pic of her and Halle!!!

Mary said...

I can't believe she's 1 month already. That really has flown by so quickly! Craziness. Really cute pictures too!

Brooke said...

These are so cute! I love to squish her cheeks. I need to get you the rest of your pictures....I'm a slacker....

Our Little Fam said...

Avery is adorable, I love the pictures your cousin took.
Lida

kecia said...

Ok seroiusly she can't be a month already! It was fun to see her at church yesterday! She looks adorable in her dress and I love the headband!