Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All Over the Place

I've gotten a little behind in blogging and have several random things I've been meaning to write about. I've sat down to do it several times, but then I realize that most of the pictures are still on my camera, which is always WAY upstairs, so I give up and figure I'll do it later. Now I'll just put it all together in one big post...its easier that way, just a little disjointed.

*About a month ago I signed Aidan up for a sports class with his friend, Scott! He loves it. They go and play with different balls, hula hoops, rackets, and other sporting equipment for about an hour. Its a perfect way for him to get out all his energy. He LOVES it.
Scott & Aidan at their first class.


This was the funniest thing ever. Trying to stretch their legs on this wall. Aidan wasn't quite coordinated enough to figure it out, good thing Scott was there to lean on!


Aidan's favorite was the soccer balls.

It's been really fun for Aidan to have something of his own to go and do. He asks every day when his sports class is. Too bad tomorrow is his last class. I haven't told him that yet. I don't think it will go over very well. Good thing soccer starts soon.

*In other Aidan news...He is completely potty trained. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be. Aside from a couple accidents he's had while playing at friends' houses, he's been dry for a couple weeks. He's even mastered #2 (sorry TMI, I know!). I LOVE having only one child in diapers again.


*Last week I got together with 4 of my college room mates. It was so much fun. Emilee was visiting from Las Vegas so we met at Brooke's lovely home and let the kids play for a few hours while we chatted about life. It's hard to believe it's been almost 10 years since we all lived together! Those were the days...
Emilee, Me, Rachel
(Katherine, Emilee & Rachel all sporting the pregnant glow!)

No matter how long its been since we've seen each other, we always pick up right where we left off. We had some good laughs, gave Katherine a quick tutorial in blogging, and even made plans to get together again to be crafty and make this...I can't wait.


*Last weekend, Tucker & I had a date night at Tepanyaki. This is who we shared our lovely evening with...



It's always entertaining with these fun friends! You can all thank me later for not sharing the "other" pictures!


*On Monday I took Avery to Cookie Cutters for her FIRST haircut.
She loved the pink car...

until they put the cape on and started cutting. Luckily the sucker calmed her down nicely.

It looks pretty much the same from the front...

but she no longer has a mullet in the back!

Aidan got his cut also. It's quite a bit shorter than I would have liked, but it grows so fast I guess it'll be okay in a week or two.

8 comments:

Mark said...

I need to get a copy of the pic of Brooke and Jaden. You know the one I am talking about.

make sure and get a picture of Aidan with Norm tomorrow.

Brooke said...

I was just waiting with anxiety to see if you were going to post those "special" pics and I'm so glad you didn't!! :) I was hoping you'd post the one with Mary at the school with her "friend", though. And it's funny because Annie has that same outfit as Avery and Bree! Hee hee. Good times.

Lindsey said...

Isn't Cookie Cutters the greatest? Love the new look. It would be easier though if the mullet were still in style. Will you e-mail me so I can get your address and invite you to view my blog? My e-mail is lindseyjgraham@hotmail.com. It was fun seeing you Saturday. You are such a cute friend of Ashlyn's.

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kecia said...

we should get a picture of the three little girls in their matching outfits! I will have to steal these pictures from tepanyaki! Love the sports class pictures! Looks like they love it!

Mary said...

I feel so left out that my girls don't have that outfit. But, I guess I don't really leave the house nowadays, so what do I expect?!?

Scott is also going to be bummed about the class being over tonight. And, I'm going to miss my special friend too! (Not Norm) Your pictures are much better than mine.

Sure was a fun night on Sat - too bad it wasn't longer!

Avery's hair looks so cute! And, you and all your roomies look gorg!

Mark said...

Tucker - "special pictures" - i guess you didn't notice we kept purposely dropping things, so you would bend over and pick them up. We would then snap a pic of your backside mid-pickup.

DeDee said...

I so need the info on that sporting class! Jonah would LOVE it! Are you doing soccer in Holladay (starts at 3?)?