On Saturday we went to Boondocks and invited some of his cousins and friends to play at the Kiddie Cove with him. They had a great time. It was the perfect "party" for Aidan. Unfortunately, Halle woke up with a fever and bad cough so she wasn't able to come with us. I felt horrible. Luckily Grandma Judy came to the rescue and took great care of her so she didn't feel like she missed out on too much.
Everyone had a great time and Aidan loved having his cousins and friends celebrate with him.After the party, Aidan requested we
have lunch at Chick-fil-a.

The skateboarding cow was outside waving at the cars and Aidan ran over to say Hi and get his picture with him. So funny!On Sunday we celebrated his birthday with my family.
A few days before his birthday we took Aidan to the store to pick out a bike. Too bad we have snow on the ground again so he can't try it out.When Tucker got home we headed to his parents house for dinner. His dad makes the best Mexican food. Aidan's dinner prayer went something like this..."Please bless that I have a GREAT birthday party, and that I can open lots of presents..." So funny.
We had more "bupcakes" and opened a few more presents from mom and dad and one from Grandma Judy and Grandpa Gary.

He also got a Diego toy and new cars from Grandma Judy & Grandpa Gary. Mom and Dad gave him more Spiderman and Batman guys and a Helmet Hero toy that he's been wanting since Christmas.

It was such a fun few days celebrating Aidan's birthday. I can't believe my little guy is 3! He's such a sweet boy. We love you, buddy!













5 comments:
looks like he had a great birthday!! He got quite the loot :) I can't believe he is 3!! He looks so dang old and he is such a handsome little guy!
miss you guys!
his birthday get together was so fun! I LOVE those different size cupcakes-so cute!! He looks so happy in all the pictures! He is such a funny little guy-he always makes me laugh!
He is so cute! That cupcake idea is so darling! you guys have the cutest kiddies ever!
I love Aidan! He's such a cutie. Thanks for inviting us to help him celebrate. The kids had a great time...once Cambrie warmed up. I love that he calls cupcakes bupcakes. Cambrie calls them pupcakes. They're definitely cousins!
What a fun birthday celebration! My kids had so much fun! Thanks for letting us come!!! Looks like Aidan got some great stuff - I know you won't believe this but Scott has that same bike. That picture of Annie & Aidan is so cute. Too bad Scott looks so weird in the one of him! Oh well. Have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment