Halle had a couple days off of school recently, so we decided to go to the Aquarium. Halle went a couple years ago for a preschool field trip, but Aidan and Avery had never been. We ended up getting a year membership so we could go whenever we were looking for something fun to do. We met up with my friends Kristen and
Haylee and their kids.
They loved the giant octopus, the sharks, the jelly fish, and the giant snake.

It was a good thing that Halle brought her purse with her (which I didn't even realize she had done until we got there) because I went to get my hand sanitizer from my purse and discovered it was gone. Halle said "Don't worry mom, I have some!" Sure enough she pulled a bottle out of her own purse. I guess I've taught her well.

They also sat and listened to a couple fish stories before we left.

It was a lot of fun and my kids have been asking to go back already. I'm sure we'll be there again soon.
5 comments:
Lovin the picture of Halle with the purse. Seriously girls are the best.
I know it's kind of a small aquarium, but I think it's a great place to take the kids! Go UTAH for having so many fun kid-friendly places to visit.
I totally noticed the purse! Love it. :) And the fact that she was totally prepared with hand sanitizer??? Priceless. Love the matching striped kids too. :) We need to visit those fishies too.
I need to take my girls there! You do such fun things with your kids! How fun that you have a year membership!
I have to admit I've never been there - but my kids have! Maybe we should make it an outing sometime, that would be fun. And, I like your new header picture - very cute of all of them!
Post a Comment