Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eight Inches

Halle has been asking to get her hair cut for weeks. I have loved having it long and wasn't as excited about it as she was. It did, however, need a good trim. So I called my good friend Holly, who has been cutting my hair for over 10 years, and she squeezed her in on Saturday! She ended up getting much more than a trim...

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

THANKS, HOLLY! SHE LOVES IT!

9 comments:

ashley said...

She looks way cute. I am with you though. It was way hard to cut brie's and it wasn't near as long as Halle's. I still have moments where I miss her hair.

Linds Forrest said...

How cute is that bob!! And Aidan's birthday extravaganza looks ubber fabulous! Seriously, want to plan my birthday? I am going for Mexican Fiesta this year. ;).

Brooke said...

Darling! I can't believe her hair was that long, holy cow!

DeDee said...

Looks adorable on her!

Natalie said...

She looks like a mini you! Her new haircut looks adorable. It makes her look older. What a cutie!

Kristine Watterson said...

Hi Julie, my name is Kristine Lowe Watterson. I was one of Tucker's friends in High School. I hope you don't mind I found your blog on Jamie Bailey's and wanted to see your and Tucker's family. Your kids are so cute, I love Halle's new haircut...short hair is so cute on little girls! I think, also, that you and I have some friends in common. Holly is good friends with one of my oldest friends, Amy Palmer Stewart. Do you know her? Anyway, it was fun to see your family!

Charlotte said...

Halle is such a Johnson!! She is such a girl also. Wanting her hair cut all cute- how flippin adorable is that?!!

Mary said...

I still miss Sadie's hair sometimes too. Halle's looks darling! I'm glad she loves it.

Hayley Neil said...

Cute hair cut! Cute girl! And cute hairstylist!