Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Going Potty

Today Aidan decided that he might
be interested in going potty.

So we whipped up a quick chart
(thanks for the idea, Cheree).

drank some juice...

got out some books

and after about an hour of reading and waiting,
he finally did it.

4 suckers later, his big boy underwear are still dry!!

Way to go, bud! I'm so proud of you!

5 comments:

Heather Ridge said...

Oh Julie, good luck. You have been through this before so I am sure you are a PRO. That is awesome he is doing so well. Isaac potty-training was well.......one of the hardest things I have ever done. Put it is so nice when they finally get it.

Lindsey said...

That is so exciting! I hope it sticks. How nice to only have one in diapers, right? Good luck!

kecia said...

way to go Aiden-he looks sooo big in these pictures!

Woodbury Fam said...

Way to go Aiden! I hope it continures to go well.

Natalie said...

I'm sending positive potty vibes yoru way. I hope you're still having successes. We're hit and miss, but it hasn't died completely. I think we need to celebrate once they're both officially trained. What do you think?