Last Sunday we celebrated Halle's birthday with some of my family. My mom made her yummy enchiladas, and Halle also requested bear cupcakes.

Halle's birthday turned into quite a fun day. I was excited about not having to do a big party, but I think we tried to pack in a little too much celebrating, and it turned out to be just as exhausting as a party. She had a really great day though, so I guess it was worth it.
She was the superstar all week at school and we made a cute ABC book all about her with fun pictures that she got to share with her class. She had fun helping make it and pick out all the pictures for it.I brought these donuts to her class and they were a big hit.

Wednesday is short day at school, so when all the kids got home we met a bunch of friends over at the rec center to swim. They all had a really good time. I think they all went down the big slide a couple dozen times.


Halle learned that she probably shouldn't keep her eyes open when she swims. Her poor eyes were burning the rest of the day.We rushed home and got showered and cleaned up and met Tucker and Avery and headed over to Build-a-Bear.

All Aidan cared about was the glasses and guitar he picked out for his bear, who he appropriately named "Teddy Rockstar"
Halle got to ring the Birthday Bell and the whole store stopped and said "Happy Birthday, Halle!" She was a little embarrassed but I think she felt pretty cool.After our trip to Build-a-Bear, we met my parents and Tucker's parents for dinner at Wingers. It was fun to celebrate with both of them.
After dinner we went back to Tucker's parents' house for cake & ice cream and presents.

Halle was really excited about her High School Musical 3 barbies. She also got a new doll cradle, clothes for her Baby Alive, a pink baseball glove from Aidan, and a High School Musical DVD game.















5 comments:
I am so tired after reading that. I think I need a nap now. That was way more than just a party. I love making super fun days for my kids.
Wow, what a day!!! Those donuts were so cute. Sure seemed like a big party to me! :)
Will you plan my next birthday?! That looks all AMAZING!
I am exhausted, but it looks like fun!
Yeah, I can see why you'd be tired. That's a lot of partying! Halle-girl deserves every minute of it. Cute thing! She's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment