Tuesday, February 17, 2009

She LOST it!

Halle lost her FIRST tooth last week at school. It's been REALLY loose for weeks and I have even tried pulling it a few times. The new tooth has already grown in almost all the way. I went to her school to help with the Valentine Party on Friday and as the kids were coming in for recess, her teacher said Halle's tooth fell out. I was happy when she told me that she had put it in an envelope for safe keeping.

She was so excited to find a $1 bill under her pillow when she woke up the next morning.

Her first big moment as a SIX year old!

5 comments:

Heather Ridge said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I love here little Valentine's dress. What a milestone in every child's life. Unfortunately, I dreaded losing my teeth because that meant I had to go to Dr. B's and get them pulled. My new teeth were too big and they had to make room for them. I think I only lost like 3 teeth on my own.

Brooke said...

How exciting for Halle! Brandon's really anxious to lose a tooth now that all of his friends are. :) She looks adorable.

Chereebee said...

wow!!! that is so exciting for her! What a cutie! Bailee isn't even close :)

Lindsay Kay said...

Big moment in life! Yippee for teeth!

Jules, do you happen to have any contact info for Emily Maughn? I saw her at the store a few weeks ago and I lost her info. Thought I'd check.:)

Mary said...

Wow, what a big day! Funny that it happened at school. Welcome to the world of mismatched teeth, Halle!!!