Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Stuff

Halle celebrated the 100th day of school yesterday. The kindergartners and 1st graders and the principal, Mr. Dean, all dressed up as 100 year old people. We rummaged through my moms dress ups and found a few things that made her look like an old lady.

Aidan has been sporting this attire the last few days. He can barely see through the eye holes of the mask, but insists on wearing it at all times....even after bumping into walls and other large objects.

The other day the kids and I were bored (what's new) and played around with Photo Booth for a while. Halle insisted that I post some of the pictures on the blog. Here are a few favorites.





We had a good laugh.

A few days ago, I walked into the kitchen and found this...

Apparently, Avery learned how to climb onto the table. Who knows how long she'd been up there. She thought she was pretty funny. Unfortunately, once they figure it out once, it becomes a new game to play over and over.

Some other things to make note of:
  • Halle learned to use the word apparently. It's really funny.
  • My disposal is broken. That makes me grouchy.
  • Halle's birthday is next week and I don't have any fun gift ideas.
  • I hate Groundhogs Day...It ALAWAYS sees its shadow and we ALWAYS have SIX more weeks of WINTER. I'll be surprised if its ONLY six.
  • Halle was a little bit sad when she found out we had recorded her singing to Avery and even more sad when she found out I put it on the blog. I felt bad.
  • I have a new bottle of my very favorite perfume and thanks to some friends and family sale, I got it 1/2 off! YEAH!
  • Avery learned to hit AND she thinks its funny. I can't imagine where she could have learned that from!?
Well I could list lots more random and uninteresting things but now I have 2 kids climbing on me. I guess I should stop ignoring them.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Whoa - so much to comment on! First, Halle looks fab as a senior citizen! (Sadie's 100th day is today - how does that happen when they started the same day???) Second, Scott and Aidan again, twins. And, those photo booth pics made me laugh - esp the one of just you! That's sad about Halle's song - was she embarrassed? You can't win! Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Talk to you later!

kecia said...

Halle looks really cute! Aiden cracks me up-what a character! I love that Avery found a new stage to perform on! I also love the photo booth one of just you! Very nice!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I've been meaning to post this for a few posts now ... but every time I see Aidan in his cape it cracks me up! He is certainly getting some use out of it! I LOVE it! :)

Julie said...

Erin...you might need to start paying me advertising fees. It's just another appendage at this point. I've definitely gotten my money's worth, and then some!

Natalie said...

Halle's old lady costume is hilarious! I'm sorry Avery is climbing on the table. I'm sorry Halle felt bad about her lullaby. I won't say anything to her about it, but I absolutely LOVED hearing it. I think she's the cutest sister!

Lynleah (Bevans) Smart said...

I like Aiden's new costume. Kids are so silly!!

HayleeBean said...

My kids love playing on PhotoBooth too... we laugh hysterically every time!