
Yesterday my mad internet skills came to good use as I was able to get tickets to the Stadium of Fire...starring Miley Cyrus, aka Hannah Montana. I thought there would be no way I'd be able to get them, but I did....8 of them! They sold out in 10 minutes online. Halle is a HUGE Hannah Montana fan and so I know she's going to love this. Just thought I'd share my good news.
8 comments:
You are lucky! That will be so fun for Halle. Way to go on the quick internet purchasing skills!
My fourth grade students will be super jealous. The girls all idolize her and the boys all think she's "hot". It sounds like lots of fun though.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? Are you going to scalp the extras or just hold a raffle? I'm truly impressed...you've got SKILLS!
You are THE coolest mom! I wish you were my mom! You are going to have soo much fun!
You are crazy if you don't sell all 8 of them.
I am so jealous!! I love Miley Cyrus!!
You are so lucky! We were unsuccesful. It would be tons of fun. you are always doing such great things with your kids.
I can't believe you got tickets to that! You DO have mad internet skills. Audrey is just starting to like Hannah Montana. Halle will have so much fun! You are a great mom!
Post a Comment