
I got tagged by Natalie. These are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
This is going to be REAL exciting as most of the books in our office are Tucker's film books. The first one I grabbed is called Cinematography by Kris Malkiewicz. Prepare to be enlightened... here's the fifth sentence:
"We do not want the hot sky, and particularly the sun, to be represented as medium-gray."
If your dying to find out how the rest of the book plays out, let me know. I'm sure Tucker would let you borrow it! Thanks, Natalie!
I tag: Mary, Kecia, Lisa, Erin, and Lindsey F. & anyone else that feels like doing it. (Don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't want to do it!) Have fun!
2 comments:
Oh this should be good, the nearest book I have to me is "Teachings of Presidents of the Church - Joseph Smith". That's how righteous I am! Do you think Tucker would let me borrow the book you quoted? Sounds super interesting!
Mary,
This is actually my favorite book, so no, you cannot borrow it. Of all my textbooks from school, this is the one that I still read to this day. It gives great advice on things like depth of field, foot candles, color temperature (5600k or 3200k), 3 point setups, exposure levels, shutter speeds, zebra striping, f-stops and t-stops, you know, the list goes on and on.
By the way, the K in color temperature stands for KELVIN, which is a unit of color measurement. That's you're lesson for the day.
Oh and that sentence makes perfect sense to me, even though it is out of context.
Post a Comment