Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rocketman

This is our Saturday entertainment. I'm not sure what's funnier, me screaming or the outcome of the big launch! Tucker already has BIG plans for another launch.








Unfortunately, this is where the rocket landed...dangling on the edge of this roof.

Aidan was really concerned about leaving the rocket there. I tried to convince Tucker to climb up and get it, but the roof of these bleachers didn't look very sturdy. Thanks, Tucker, for the lesson in aerodynamics..good times!!

11 comments:

Katie said...

JULIE!! Can I just tell you that you made my day! How are you? I seriously think about you all the time! I love your blog and have loved catching up on your cute little life. Your kids are beautiful! Oh.. I have a cure for Tuckers headaches.. Does he still get them? Please keep me updated. I am adding you to my blog so I can check in often! You look so darn cute!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Oh Julie this is so hilarious! How fun! I love that when it blasts off you just go up to show the sky ... then the blanket ... then the sky. LOL!

kecia said...

what a fun saturday activity! You guys always do fun things! I love the black and white touch on the cute pictures!

DeDee said...

I am not sure what happened to the rocket...funny!

Ruitman Family said...

That's too funny. Yes, I do like your screaming, hahaha. I would never think to launch a rocket---how fun! Your kids are so cute!

Natalie said...

Your screaming was a nice effect. That's a really fun idea for a Saturday activity. I'll have to file that away for us to do one day.

Tucker said...

18 bucks at Toys R' Us gets you the start kits, with 1 rockets and 2 engines and the launch pad and electric launcher. So fun.

Brooke said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Too funny! Tucker sure has taught you some great filming skills. i love the commentary.

Unknown said...

SO funny! Love the video. reminds me of the rockets we made in 7th grade shop :)!

--Jen Roper

Julie said...

Jen...that's so funny that you said that cause that's exactly what I was thinking when Tucker suggested the fun outing!

Chereebee said...

oh how I love you Julie!! You guys are always doing such fun things!!!