THE GOOD

AND

THE BAD

THE UGLY
We're heading out tomorrow for our much anticipated Disneyland vacation. After our little snow storm yesterday, warmer weather is just what I need! Halle can hardly wait to meet all her favorite princesses. She's been making a list of all the things she wants to tell them when she's there. She also thinks she needs to take ALL her princess paraphernalia with us so she can show them. I'm excited to take them to a REAL beach and visit some good friends we haven't seen for a long time. The best part is we get 8 whole days with Tucker! We'll try not to get lost in the California traffic and we'll try to make it home. With what they're paying for gas right now, I don't know if we'll be able to afford the drive back. :) For those of you in my neck of the woods...I hope that warmer weather finds you while we're gone! TTFN!
8 comments:
I hope the drive goes smoothly for you guys and that the kids entertain themselves. I'm really excited for you guys. I wish I was heading to Disneyland and the beach too! Enjoy your trip, drive safely, and take lots of pictures to show us when you get back.
Yea for Disneyland! Our trick to seeing all the pricesses was to talk to the people (cast members) who arranged the schedules. We went as soon as it opened (I think an early pass too) and went straight to the castle. On the right and left sides is where they stand for their half hour and meet people. Talk to the cast members - they know everything and can give you great inside info! Have a fabulous time and enjoy the fun!
PS The BEST bathroom is behind the parlor area to the left of the castle if you are looking at the front. It's right by the fence and is huge and made for one. I could take both girls in and take care of everything without worrying about a gazillion other people!
Julie we're so excited!!! I am still scared of driving on the freeways here and we've been here since August! But Todd says it's not that bad (it's really not). I'm just a wimp. Hope you have fun at Disneyland---your kids will love it! Halle's so cute! Also, if you have a Costco card---bring it! It saves you AT LEAST 20 cents per gallon (gas there is about $3.60 per gallon). Anyway, we're thrilled and hope you travel safely!
It seems like everyone is heading to Disneyland...how fun! I'm glad to see Halle's savings jar is finally paying off. Have a great trip!
HOORAY!!! I am so so so excited for you guys - you are going to have a blast!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see LOTS of pics when you get home! :)
I am so jealous, but excited for you. Hopefully it won't be as bad and ugly as the pics, Have fun.
Those gas prices are UGLY! I know you guys are going to have a BLAST! Can't wait to hear all about it!
--Jen Roper
Oh my gosh! I think we might've been there at the same time! We were there on Wed, April 30th-Friday. It was so much fun! I'm trying to update my blog right now...can't wait to hear how your trip was!
Post a Comment