
...than a sleeping baby! I love watching my kids sleep. This is how Avery fell asleep this morning on my bed. I love that even in her sleep she clasps her chubby little hands together. It's so cute. Yes, I did risk waking this sweet baby to give her kisses. I couldn't resist!
9 comments:
oh she is so sweet :) Her chubby little hands make me happy!!
Oh how I love sleeping kids too!
She is so cute! I still love watching my kids sleep. Zoe is 8 and I still go in every night to look at her sleeping, as I do with my boys.
Love the wrist rolls! So cute. I hope she didn't roll off the bed shortly after this picture was taken and ruin the sweet moment!!
She is so sweet! I've noticed I give my kids more kisses when they're asleep than when they're awake. They're just so cute when they're sleeping! So innocent!
Darling. I love sleepy pictures.
I love to watch a sleeping baby. Her clasped hands are so precious. What a great picture!
Adorable! I do not blame you for kissing her at this moment! Pretty soon she won't hold still for a second to let you kiss her! (Eliza has overcome her contentment and discovered crawling - the door is opened and will never be closed again!)
do you ever get the urge to make a really loud noise to wake them with a startle?
What a doll! Sleeping babies are so cute and kissable for sure. Last week, Haylee slept in my arms for the first time in months. I had forgotten how much I enjoy that too!
Post a Comment