Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally!


All will be right in the world again in just 4 hours and 35 minutes! Can't wait!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN--Matt and I can hardly wait for "The Office" to be back!

That movie is so great and I would be excited about $264 dollars too!

Great job on Hannah Montana tickets--even though I am a "boy" mom I know how exciting it is that you got tickets :)!

--Jen Roper

Brett said...

hee hee hee - you're so cute!!
I didn't even know it was back on - shows how out of it I've been! Thanks for informing me! We LOVE the office!

Mary said...

CAN'T WAIT!!! (well it may have to wait until 9, when yoga is over!?!?)

Chereebee said...

that last post (before Mary's) was me, not Brett, I didn't realize that he was logged in - oopsie :)

Chereebee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Watched it. LOVED it. I'm so happy Tuna is back.

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Loved the episode tonight!! Did you hear that they're making an office spin off ... I don't know how I feel about that yet. Supposedly it's going to have the lead guy as Andy. Too much of a good thing?

Ruitman Family said...

I've been going through withdrawals! I definitely needed my office fix. Loved it! So glad it's finally back!

BS and the Kids said...

Watched it, about time some stuff other reality tv shows are on. Great stuff. They were all in true character.

Brooke said...

Hallelujah. We made a chain to countdown the days until our beloved Office was back. Well, not really.

Loved the craziness of it all. :) And Dwight's "date".

DeDee said...

You crack me up! I know I'm going to hear it, but I still haven't gotten into The Office. I know, I know, but I'm adding it to my list...