We rolled in Friday evening about 5:30. The kids all did so well on the drive down and we only stopped once so I could feed Avery. We went to the grocery store when we got there and stocked up on some food for the weekend and came home and ate dinner and then hung out until bed time.
Saturday we got up and headed out for the day. We took a short trip to the outlets and then went to Target to see if there was anything good left from the day before's shopping extravaganza. Then we hit Cafe Rio for lunch and made it over to the movie theater to get in line for our movie. We've been so excited about seeing Enchanted and it completely met our expectations. It was such a good movie. We loved it so much that we bought the sound track and listened to it all weekend. It's really good!

That night we went up to Tuacahn for their Christmas Festival of Lights. It was so fun. We went on a train ride around Tuacahn, drank hot chocolate and hot cidar, watched a live nativity in the amphatheater, and got to see Santa. It was such a fun night.




The best part of the train ride was the tour through the Tuacahn prop lot. They had the actual white piano that appears in High School Musical 2, I didn't have my camera ready so I missed the photo op. Halle was so excited and kept talking about it. She wanted to go get her picture taken on it, but I don't think they would have allowed that.







It was such a fun night and the kids loved it. It really got us all in the Christmas spirit! It was fun driving back to the house and seeing all the Christmas lights up around the city.
The next day we spent most of the day just hanging out at the house and relaxing.


That afternoon we took the kids hiking up in Snow Canyon. It was just a little chilly and the sun was starting to go down so we couldn't stay as long as we would have liked.










Wow...that was a major picture overload. We had such a fun trip and its always hard to leave and come back to reality. Our favorite part about going on trips is having Tucker with us all day every day. I love being together with my family. We always have so much fun ! It was a much needed break from the daily grind!
5 comments:
WOW - you guys did some fun stuff in St George. You're such a cute mom!
I LOVE all the pics! You guys are all so cute!!!!
Talk about action packed! Good for you. You are a ball of energy! Sounds like a great start to the season.
I didn't know you guys went to S.G. What a fun time of year to go! I want to go do that Tuacahan thing with my kids. Do you think it will still be going after Christmas? Also, where is the Pioneer names trail? That's something else to add to our list of things to do while we're there. Your pictures are adorable. The kids are so cute. I just want to snuggle with Avery.
Natalie,
The Tuachan lights only go until December 23rd. They are only on Friday, Saturday and Monday nights also. It wasn't all that spectacular, the radio ad made it sound like it was the entire canyon, but it was free so you can't beat the price!
The pioneer names are just one of the trails at Snow Canyon.
The christmas thing at Toucahn looks so fun! Apparantly I am the only one who didn't go see enchanted this weekend and I am feeling left out! Avery looks So cute and So dang big in the picture in her bouncy chair!
Post a Comment