Monday, November 12, 2007

Avery at 2 Months

Avery is 2 months old today. She's getting so big and I love kissing her chubby cheeks. She is such a good baby. She actually is sleeping really good and usually only wakes up once during the night. She has such a cute smile and her whole face gets happy when she smiles...its so cute! Halle & Aidan love taking turns holding her. Halle is such a good helper and likes to help burp her. We love having a little girl in our house again. It's so much fun to shop for girly things again. I love that all our princess and barbie toys will be played with again. I love that Halle will grow up with a sister. Aidan will be such a good little protector of his little sister.

I feel like she sort of gets neglected in my blogging, just cause she doesn't do much except for eat and sleep so I thought I'd post a few pictures of just her that I've taken in the last few weeks.











We LOVE you, Avery!

5 comments:

Chereebee said...

Julie -Avery is seriously so beautiful!!!!! And I LOVE how stinkin cute you have her dressed in every picture!!!

Natalie said...

I love my little Avery! She is the cutest little thing. I agree with Cheree...you dress her so cute!

Mary said...

I can't believe she's 2 months old already! What a cutie. I love babies this age.

Mark said...

I can't believe she's 2 months old already! What a cutie. I love babies this age.

kecia said...

well I was going to say that I really can't believe she is 2 months old but apparantly that is the popular thing to say! She really is SOOO adorable and she is starting to look so much like Halle!