Friday, November 16, 2007

Did You Know...

Just as I was about to do something productive like fold laundry, I was saved by my cute friend Mary's blog. She posted this and so I thought I'd put off folding laundry even longer and do it too. Thanks Mary!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds...I love how they sparkle in the sun.

3. Last movie you saw in the theater? I can't remember for sure, but maybe the last Harry Potter movie.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I have so many...The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break, Project Runway, just to name a few!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing. I don't really get hungry until lunch time.

6. What is your middle name? don't have one...unless you consider my maiden name, then it's Johnson.

7. What food do you dislike? Seafood...except halibut.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't ever listen to cd's, just whatever is on my ipod. I really like The Fray, though!

9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Pilot

10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese & Avocado

11. What characteristics do you despise? Negativity.

12. Favorite item of clothing? Right now, nothing. Getting dressed is the worst part of the day since none of my clothes fit me.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? I want to go back to Hawaii with Tucker.

14. What color is your bathroom? tan & red

15. Favorite brand of clothing? When it comes to clothes, I'm not a brand snob.

16. Where would you retire? Where most of my family is. (ditto, Mary!)

17. Most memorable birthday? For my 21st birthday, Tucker took me to Festival of Trees cause I love doing that every year and then took me to dinner where all my friends and room mates where waiting to surprise me. It was really fun.

18. Favorite sport to watch? basketball

19. When is your birthday? Dec. 5

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning

21. What is your shoe size? 7

22. Pets? None.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher

24. What are you today? Mom

25. What is your favorite candy? I really love all candy...but I don't love chocolate.

26. Your favorite flower? Gerber Daisy

27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Nov. 23rd...Black Friday

28. What was the last thing you ate? Leftover Hawaiian Haystacks for lunch

29. Do you wish on stars? Not any more, but I teach Halle to.

30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably hot pink...I don't know why.

31. What is your pet peeve? Oh so many...I hate when people leave their windshield wipers on when its not raining any more.

32. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Tucker

33. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Mary & I don't get along very good...we're just friends out of convenience! :)

34. Favorite soft drink? Root Beer...I wish Diet Root Beer was good.

35. Favorite restaurant? Depends on what I'm in the mood for. I really like The Asian Star.

36. Hair Color? Blond-ish, its getting darker by the second. I hate it!

37. Siblings? 3...one older sister, 2 younger brothers.

38. Favorite day of the year? Christmas. It's so much better now that I have kids.

39. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbies and Cabbage Patch Dolls

40. Summer or winter? Summer. I hate being cooped up all winter with the kids.

41. Hugs or kisses? Both

42. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla

43. Do you want your friends to do this? yep.

44. When was the last time you cried? Wow...I'm not quite as emotional since I'm not pregnant any more, but I know I did last week some time.

45. What is under your bed? Not sure I want to know.

46. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Kristen Dixon Bodell. We've been friends since we were 5! I still talk to her almost weekly.

47. What did you do last night? Went to dinner with my girlfriends...I love Girls Night Out!

48. Favorite smell? Clean laundry.

49. What are you afraid of? spiders and mice, something bad happening to anyone close to me.

50. How many keys on your key ring? 2

51. How many years at your current job? Almost 5!

52. Favorite day of the week? I really like Thursdays.

53 How many towns have you lived in? West Jordan, Sandy, Orem, Provo, Holladay & Murray!

54. Do you make friends easily? I think so! That's what Tucker tells me.

Hope that wasn't too boring...off to fold that laundry.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Loved it Julie! So glad to learn about my most "convenient" friend. Funny, I put Nov. 23 too, but then changed it out of consideration of the "birthday boy extraordinaire"!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Julie! We need a visit ... so you can introduce me to the wonder that is Cafe Rio ... still never have tried it! xoxo

Chereebee said...

so how come you have a newborn and wake up later in the morning than I do?!?! NO FAIR :)
Fun to find out new things about you!