Oh, how I love this day of the year! It's so exciting. There's nothing like pushing through mass crowds of people in hopes of getting those few choice items that you simply must have (mostly just because other people want them, too!) My favorite thing to do after eating a big Thanksgiving meal is sit down with my sister and go through all the Black Friday ads. Even though I've been getting the Black Friday emails for the past couple weeks and pretty much know what's gonna be on sale, I still like to look at them and make my game plan for the next morning. This year will be a little more challenging because I have a baby that I have to feed every 2-3 hours and my shopping buddies (my mom and sister) aren't able to go. So I may not make it to all the stores we normally go to, but I'll still be braving the crowds and cold weather at a very early hour. I can't wait.For those of you interested in checking out the ads ahead of time, click here...Black Friday Ads. Happy Shopping, everyone!
5 comments:
I'd love to know where your normal stops are. Target? ToysRus? What else? Maybe I'll see you bright and early and looking gorgeous!
I didn't know you had a love for Black Friday?!?! I'm going to brave it this year cuz there's something I really want to get Carter for Christmas - I'm not too excited to get up at the butt crack of dawn, but it will be worth it for Carter!
Where are you going?
Girls, this year I'm probably only going to make it to Toys R Us and Target. It's going to be an early start to the day, but its not as hard to get up early when you're going shopping!
Cheree, what are you getting Carter??
Brett's going to Target to get a portable dvd player (ours broke) and I'm going to Toys R Us to get Carter a playhouse for outside - I'm so excited!!!
What stuff are you getting?
I hope you had a successful shopping day. I made a few sweet finds after hitting 8 different stores!
Post a Comment