On Friday we had a mini birthday celebration for Avery. We went down town and had a picnic lunch with Tucker. I went to a cute little bakery called
So Cupcake and picked up a dozen of their mini cupcakes. They were almost too cute to eat. Oh, but they were so yummy. I had a little candle for Avery to blow out but it was a little to windy so we just pretended. I had some cute pink balloons for her and a darling birthday hat that I borrowed from Kecia. She opened a present (the
Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Piggy Bank) that we couldn't get out of the box fast enough. I was SO mad when I went to take pictures and my camera battery was dead...I swear that's the story of my life. Tucker took a few with his phone so it wasn't a total loss.


I think she was slightly annoyed with the party hat!

The "so" yummy cupcakes. (lemon, white chocolate-raspberry...my favorite, brownie sundae, blueberry, banana, carrot, and mint oreo)


Her "real" birthday party took place Sunday evening at my mom and dad's house. We had planned to celebrate on Friday night, but we had a few conflicts come up and Tucker's parent's were out of town until Sunday, so we moved it. My mom made a great dinner for everyone and then we opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Tucker's mom came through again with another cute cake. They were out of town all week, but she didn't leave without making Avery's cake first. I almost had a panic attack thinking I'd have to make my first ever birthday cake. Thanks, Judy!
The party was a success. She ate cake, cautiously. She watched Halle and Aidan open her presents. She got tired of the attention. Thus ended the par-tay! Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate.
(This time I made sure the camera battery was charged...many cute pictures were taken!)





She loved the new baby and stroller that Halle and Aidan helped pick out.


Tucker and I gave her this cute purple elephant. She had to fight the other kids for a turn.


Everyone gave her lots of cute new clothes!

She was more interested in the tissue paper.

The flower cake from Grandma Judy



She didn't like getting her hands dirty.



She didn't put her baby down the whole night!

I think she had enough excitement to last her for another year!
10 comments:
Oh. She is SO SO cute. I love the one of her pushing the little stroller, she looks too little to be able to do that!!! I love it!!! Darling pics of everyone. I'm glad it was a fun celebration.
Dang it. We have that purple elephant and no one rides it at our house. I would have given it to you just to clear up some space. Cute cupcakes. I want to take Brielle there for her birthday. Fun.
Love the cake from Grandma Judy & the mini-cupcakes are PRECIOUS! She looks too darn cute in that pink princess hat! We have the Laugh-N-Learn piggy bank and it's a favorite around here.
so so so cute! She looks so cute with the doll and the stroller and I love the first one of the two of you! The party hat looks great too! Glad it was a fun celebration!
What great celebrations! Like others have mentioned there are so many cute things here to mention . . . Avery pushing that stroller, with her baby, the little elephant, the cupcakes, the cake, the pictures . . . all of it!
I love the mini cupcakes. I'll have to try that place out sometime. I love her pictures with her doll. She's such a cutie!
So Cupcake is a really cute/yummy place. She looks SO big pushing that stroller.
Fun parties!! She looks adorable in all the pictures. Ok those cupcakes look so good my mouth started to salvate (or however you spell it). I think you should write a book on how to celebrate things cause you do such a good job!!
She is so adorable! Those cupcakes looked amazing!
I love that her baby doll is almost as big as she is! Looks like a fun birthday party! Love those cupcakes! Good thing you thought to take a pic.. I missed Keira's b-day cake before she attacked it.
Post a Comment