Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grandma & Goodies

This week at Halle's school they had a "Grandparents and Goodies" day. Halle was so excited to go. It worked out that my mom would be off school that day for other appointments and things and so she was able to go. They had cookies and milk and Halle took some of her favorite books to read with Grandma Marianne. Thanks for going, Mom! She loved it!

(I had my mom take my camera so they could get a few pictures together!)



5 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

What a fun activity! Halle looks like she loved every minute of it!

Brooke said...

Awww, how cute and fun!! I'm so glad your mom got to go.

Todd and Lisa said...

That is a great idea! How fun for Halle and your mom!

Natalie said...

Blake looks forward to grandparents and goodies every year. I think the grandparents love it as much as the kids!

Mary said...

What a fun thing your school does! I bet Halle was in heaven! PS Sadie loves those Fancy Nancy reader books.