Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Buddy Walk

Our Buddy, Bree

On Saturday, we got to participate in the Down Syndrome Buddy Walk. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad we could be apart of it. Bree was our "buddy" and Kecia made these big "B's" for us all to wear. The walk was pretty short and then they had lunch and activities after. The kids loved playing in the bounce house and on the playground. Thanks for inviting us, Kris & Kecia! It was really fun.

I just love this little Bree!


Waiting for the walk to start...before the sprinklers came on unexpectedly and got us all soaked. It was hilarious!


Some of "Team Bree"


Halle walkin' in her new Hannah Montana shoes!


Bree & her family. I love these cute signs Kecia made.


"The Girls"

I made Aidan go on the slide with me...he didn't really like it.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute pics!! I'm so glad I was able to come and also I'm so glad that you didn't post that one picture. :)

DeDee said...

So sad I missed this...for some reason I didn't realize it was THIS weekend. (Add it to my list of absentmindedness.)

P.S. I want the crepe recipe!

kecia said...

Thanks again for coming! It was really nice of you! I am a little behind and need to get mine posted. We are lucky to have such supportive friends!

Emilee said...

What a neat experience for you all! Those signs are darling!

Mary said...

What's not to love about cute Bree?!? Cute post. And, I don't really think you enjoyed the slide either, but at least those of us watching did! :)