Saturday, September 6, 2008

Last Summer Getaway!

Labor Day Weekend took us to sunny St. George. We met up with our friends, Mark & Mary and Kris & Kecia who were staying not far from us. We had a great time playing, swimming, eating, shopping at the outlets (just the girls), hanging out and enjoying the good weather. It was lots of fun and I'm sure we'll do it again.


*Dinner at the Pizza Factory*




*Just Hanging Out*





*Swimming*







Avery just floated around in this floaty the whole time and loved every minute about it.






Avery loved all the open space to just walk around the house...I love that there are no stairs to barricade off!





*Playing at the park*






*And of course...a few crazy moments (some too crazy to share!)*




Okay, now I'm caught up.

5 comments:

Todd and Lisa said...

Those are some great pictures---we go to Pizza Factory every time we go to St. George and always regret it because our kids go nuts! How fun that you got to see friends while you were there!

Mary said...

We did have a great time and for sure will do it again! Thanks for deciding to go down last minute. Fun fun.

PS I'm not so happy about that side shot of me showing my fat/preggy belly!

Emilee said...

What a fun weekend! I bet it was nice to escape for one last long weekend before the kids started school.

kecia said...

ok I really need to get caught up now! I love the pics of Avery in the floaty and she looks so big walking all over! IT was seriously SOO fun! I am glad we all ended up there together!

Natalie said...

Your pictures seriously make me want to go to St. George and play! How fun that Kecia and Mary and their families were down there too! You guys look like you always have lots of fun together.