Her new teachers this year are Mrs. Dansie and Miss Melissa. There are 21 kids in her class this year. It's crazy. Last year she only had 11 kids in her class. She was really excited that her cute cousin, Adam and her 2 friends, Hailey & Bailee are in her class again. She said she made 2 new friends today but she forgot to ask them what their names are.






After preschool, we went to McDonalds for lunch with Hailey & Bailee. They loved it.

Aidan and I were able to run some errands while Halle was at school. It's much easier running errands with just one child, except when you forget your stroller. I drove to the mall and realized I didn't have my stroller in the back of my car. So needless to say we didn't stay quite as long, but Aidan loved it! Luckily he has major stranger phobia so he doesn't ever wander far from me.
Lately, Aidan has had an obsession with shoes. He always has to have them on or goes and finds mine or Tucker's and brings them to us and helps us put them on. A couple days ago he was even walking around the house in Halle's princess shoes. Clearly, we need a few more boy toys in this house.


That's all for today!
5 comments:
love the pics! Halle looks so cute and I was shocked to see the difference from last year! i am also glad you are letting aidan test out his feminine side-how cute is he in the pink shoes?!
Halle looked so cute today. I love her hair! Tell her she did good on picking out her outfit. It's super cute!
I have done the mall with no stroller. Ugh!
Love the striped socks! Way to go Halle! Aidan looks a lot like Scott most days - playing with or wearing something pink. . . pick your battles, right?!
PS Even with a stroller the mall is too much for me to handle these days!
Halle looks so cute! Aiden is hilarious...Ben feels his pain about too many girls. A little pink never hurt any little boy.
Post a Comment