Tucker & I were married in the Salt Lake Temple! It's hard to believe that much time has passed. So much has happened in our lives in those 7 years and its hard to imagine life before I knew Tucker, but I remember that day so clearly.
One funny thing that Tucker reminds me of often about that day is after our ceremony we were walking around with our photographer getting pictures taken and I ran into a friend from my college ward who just happened to be at the temple that day and I introduced her to Tucker and said, "This is my fiance', Tucker!" Tucker than said, "Actually, I'm her husband now." We had been married for about an hour and it just hadn't clicked yet, I guess.
People always talk about the "7 Year Itch" when people start to get bored with their marriage. I like to think that our marriage has never been boring or dull. At times, I wish it were a little more dull without so much stress and chaos, but it keeps life interesting. We've definitely had our share of challenges, but as I look back over the years, I remember most what we learned from those challenges and how much I appreciate things more because of them. I love the fun times we share as a family, and I'm grateful that we have been given the opportunity to have a family. We have been so blessed!
Thank you, Tucker, for always making me happy, for taking care of our family and being such an amazing dad to our kids. Happy Anniversary! I love you!
(Okay, the cheesy post is over now!)
8 comments:
happy anniversary! I love the cheesy post! have a great getawat together! you deserve it!
Ditto from Kecia's! Congrats!
Happy anniversary you guys! I can't believe it's been 7 years. Enjoy your day!
happy anniversary! I love the cheesy post! have a great getawat together! you deserve it!
Congratulations! TIme definently flies by. Enjoy yourselves.
I DO remember life before your marraige and it was pretty good... It was tough letting a daughter go but as I've watched the last 7 years come and go I've been amazed watching the two of you grow together through trials and good times. Maybe not always what might have been wanted but in hind-sight you too can see the growth. I'm so proud of both of you - and love you more than you'll ever know. 7 down, eternity to go!
Happy anniversary - we love you! Dad
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! You guys are too cute!!! I'm excited to find our what Tucker planned for the big day!!
happy anniversary! I love the cheesy post! have a great getawat (whatever that is) together! you deserve it!
Post a Comment