Avery (middle name TBD!) was born today at 11:11 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs 7 oz. and was 19 inches long. She has dark hair just like Halle & Aidan, but not quite as much as they had. With the exception of slightly low blood sugar, she is a very healthy little girl. The labor was fast and easy and I feel really good. I've been awake since 1 AM so I'm tired but doing well. I think we're still in shock that she came 2 weeks early, but couldn't be happier about it! Halle is so thrilled to have a sister and Aidan isn't quite sure what is going on, but has been very sweet and loves holding her!
We've taken SO many pictures but I'll just post a few for now...more will come later when we get home.
lots of love to everyone...


15 comments:
she is absolutely adorable!!I am so excited for you to have another little girl! Adrie loves that her name is like Avery!way to get pictures up so promptly!cant wait to see her!
ok one more thing-looking at ehr in that jhospital blanket makes me want to hold her- i can almost feel those warm little hospital blankets-it's weird.
I CANNOT believe you have updated this already! You are seriously super woman. Congrats! I've been thinking about you all day! She is so beautiful. Isn't it weird to see pictures of yourself with THREE kids! Talk to you soon!
I love the smell of the hospital blankets, thinking about it brings back so much emotion!
I tried calling your room, I must have the wrong number. I hope you are sleeping well right now and not worrying about anything. I love you so much and am so excited about our next chapter in life.
I posted a little something on my blog too, if you get a chance to read it. Call me in the morning, since I clearly cannot get through to you.
Julllliieee!!! She is DARLING. She totally looks like your kids, like she just belongs. Sorry I screamed in your ear, I'm sure the whole hospital could hear my squeals of joy. :) Love the name, and your pictures are precious. I love Aidan's face in the family one, he looks ecstatic and probably doesn't even know why! I want to come visit. Love you tons!!
Frankly, just a little freaky that you posted this the same day you gave birth.
First of all congrats! So excited for you, but posting while in delivery...come on. I guess the hospital does get a little boring though. You have quite the little family there.
I can't wait to come meet my new little niece. She's so adorable. I'm coming over today. I love the pictures!
She is darling. I am so excited for you guys. What a darling family. I can't wait to see more pictures.
JULIE -
HOORAY!!!!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I was dying all yesterday to hear details - glad everything went well.
Love the name - I don't know if you remember but that's for sure the name we're naming our next girl - we have the same taste in names! I want to come see you and Avery!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats! She is beautiful. Emma was so excited to hear that you had had a little girl. Oh.. and I can't believe you already posted her pictures. Welcome to three!
We actually had the laptop in the delivery room. I was going to use my on-board camera to record the birth and then quickly edit something today, you know, add some music, etc. etc. Maybe a youtube posting. But, I thought I might get in trouble.
Julie, now you need to update the right side of the page. Get rid of the "Julie's baby" and put a picture of Avery under Aidan's.
We can't wait for you guys to come home! See you tomorrow.
Julie-
When are you going home from the hospital? I wanted to come see you last night but Brett had E.Q. meetings and I didn't want to bring Carter with me. I'll call you so I can come see you at your house sometime this week. Let me know when or if you want me to take and pick up Halle from school. Hope you're doing doing great!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS jULIE & FAM! That is so exciting. You have to tell us what it was like when you had her and found out the sex. I'm glad your delivery went well & she is absolutely beautiful! She's so eensie. I can't wait to see her in person. I'm sure you wont be at girls night out so I'll miss you! Let me know if there is anything you need.....I'll be right there for ya!
Congrats! How exciting to have another sweet girl in the family. I can see the excitement on Halle's face! Thanks for getting these great pictures up so quickly, for those of us who are so far away.
Post a Comment