Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A BIG Thank You!

(If I were really creative and talented, like so many of you are, there would be a really cute thank you card inserted here. Maybe one day...but probably not!)

I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all the help we have had over the last 2 weeks. I feel like I don't REALLY know what its like to be a mom of 3 cause so many of you have stepped in to help out. I actually feel quite guilty about it all. Other than being a little sleep deprived, I feel great. Thank you to everyone for the yummy meals, the darling gifts for Avery, taking my kids to play for the afternoon, being Halle's chauffeur to preschool and dance, and just calling or stopping by to see how things are going! We are so lucky to have such wonderful and supportive friends and family.

I have more things to write about, but I haven't figured out the best time to do it yet. Playing Hullabaloo with Aidan seems a little more important right now.

7 comments:

Chereebee said...

glad to help!!
Love ya tonz!!!

Mary said...

Good job getting off the computer to play with your kids - you are a fabulous mom, and I mean that with all sincerity!

Natalie said...

It's nice to have all the help...especially when you have 3 kids to juggle. :)

Mark said...

I just want to thank you for being such a good friend and inspiration. I cherish that you and Tucker and the kids are a part of my life.

Julie said...

Mark, your words brought tears to my eyes.

Mark said...

Mary told me that I needed to start being nicer on my comments.

Kris said...

How do you do it Mark? I never get tears. Julie - you and your family are so beautiful. (did that work?) Your welcome for all the brownies and cookies I have spent hours upon hours baking. I just hope the neighbor dogs haven't gotten to them because I always leave them on your porch at midnight, ring the doorbell and run.