Thursday, October 30, 2008

Witches and Pumpkins

Yesterday I took the kids to see the Witches at Gardner Village. We met my friend Haylee there with her 2 cute kids and we had fun shopping, eating lunch and laughing at all the silly witches. My kids love doing this every year and look forward to seeing their favorite witches...Hulahoop Witch, "WitchyPoo", Witches playing baseball, and the witch riding the bicycle.










Tucker had a late night at work so I helped the kids decorate their pumpkins. We opted out of the carving this year and I bought the kids Mr. Potato head pumpkin kits to decorate with. Aidan made a pumpkin pirate and Halle made a pumpkin princess. They turned out really cute and a lot less messy.



11 comments:

Andrea :) said...

What cute pumpkins! Maybe we will have to venture across the river this year! "Mr. Pumpkin Heads" work great for the kiddos! Mercedes did one last year using every single Mr. Potato Head part she had.
Of course it didn't look half as cute as a pumpkin with a distinguishable face!
She actually rearranged her pumpkin at least a few dozen times after Halloween (until we threw the rotting thing out.)
Andrea :D

Todd and Lisa said...

Those Mr. Potatoehead pumpking kits are so cute! I haven't seen those. Bummer. Maybe next year. I miss Gardener Village around this time of year---too fun!

Woodbury Fam said...

What a cute idea for pumpkins! And the witches looks so fun too.

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Gardner Village has to be one of the best places in the world! Your kids are darling.

Brooke said...

Sad we couldn't hang with you guys at GV but it sure looks like fun! And what a cute pumpkin decorating idea, I don't think I've seen those Mr. Potato Head thingies. Love em.

I have a sweet picture of you from last night. Let's just say that it might be going on my blog. :) We shall see.

Natalie said...

We still haven't doen Gardner Village this year. Maybe today since the kids are out of school. I love all the cute pictures you got!

Emilee said...

I love the Mr. Potato Head decor option!

The Hansen Family said...

Looks like you guys all had a blast! Way cute pics! Their all getting so grown up...Tell them to stop! lol :)

J. Anderson Family said...

Hey Hulia,
I have been meaning to go to see the Witches at Gardner Village, but just never have been able to get there. I have heard so much about it, and will definitely have to make it a priority one of these years! Cute pictures! Your kids are adorable! :o)

DeDee said...

They turned out so cute! I did something similar...best idea ever! No mess!

Mary said...

I thought I had commented on this already. Obviously my brain isn't functioning very well lately. I think all I need to say is "ditto" to what everyone else said! Fun, fun.