Tucker's brother Chad and his family came in town from Virginia the week before Christmas. We only get to see them once or twice a year so we were thrilled when they planned to come at Christmas.
We took advantage of everyone being together and snapped a few photos...


We had a big dinner and the kids all exchanged their gifts to each other. The kids also acted out the nativity. It was a great program that was thrown together sort of last minute.
Ben and Adam were our narrators...

Halle was Mary and Isaac was Joseph...

Aidan and Avery were animals...

We had a few musical numbers....

James on the guitar

Nate on the violin

Josh on the piano

Rachel and Anna on the harp
The rest of us were the audience...

Sadly all the pictures I took of my kids in their cute Christmas outfits for church were deleted. I'm not sure how, but they're gone. I guess we'll have to retake them. I'm sure they'll be thrilled about that.
2 comments:
That nativity was definitely a sight to see. My kids are already talking about next year. Maybe I ought to help my kids find a musical talent by then. :)
What a cute nativity. Sometimes my in laws try that, but it is never that cute, it is actually kind of a disaster. Maybe we should try again, you and kecia have shown me it can be good.
Post a Comment