The kids went down stairs and headed for their stockings first. The first thing we did was read our letters from Tucker. For the past few years he has written each of the kids and myself a letter and put it in our stocking, its a tradition that my dad has always done for my siblings and I treasure them.
Halle reading me her letter.

Then the kids took turns opening their Santa gifts.
Halle got the Liv Barbie doll she was hoping for.


Halle got a desk and Pretend & Play school set. She was so worried that she wasn't going to get a desk because she didn't put it on her letter to Santa. He left a note inside the desk telling her he knew she had wanted one. She was so surprised!

Then we opened the few presents from mom and dad and the gifts the kids got for each other.
Halle was excited to give us her present from school...her journal she's been keeping all year. It was so fun to sit down and read all the cute things she writes about.

Avery decided to take a break amongst it all to color for a minute.

Avery decided to take a break amongst it all to color for a minute.

Avery and Halle got these cute matching skirts.

...and they also both got some Littlest Pet Shop paraphanalia


Then Avery took a candy break.

After the kids got through all their gifts Tucker and I opened ours. I got a new camera (FINALLY!) and Tucker also surprised me with a weekend trip to St. George w/tickets to see Brian Reagan at Tuacahn with some of our favorite people! YEAH. So excited about it. I also got the Wii Active fitness game so I can get myself in shape, but sadly Tucker has been WAY more diligent with it than I have. It's lots of fun though. Tucker got new clothes (boring), a game he wanted, new shoes, and some iPhone accessories.
Around 10:30 we headed to my parents house for brunch and another round of Christmas presents with them and my siblings.
Lauren gave Avery a cute baby and My Little Pony that she carried around all day.

Halle gave Lauren this Wizards of Waverly place diary and pillow.

and Andrew picked out stamps for Halle!

Halle was SO excited about the fun Hello Kitty Gumball machine and water dispenser my parents gave her.
My mom surprised my dad with a Wii. So we spent a good portion of the day having Wii tournaments. Good times all around!


Nice form!
Then someone stole my camera and took random pictures of everyone...I honestly don't remember posing for this picture. Hmmm...
Amy & Travis
Typical...Actually we were just glad he was there. Christmas Eve he came down with a nasty stomach bug and so we weren't sure they would be able to join us at all...It was a Christmas Miracle!
Later that evening we headed back home and Tucker's parents came over to give the kids their presents and to see what they got from Santa! It was the perfect way to end the day.

And just like that it was all over. I loved every minute of it.







5 comments:
SO glad to see all the Christmas fun! Seriously, it all looks fabulous. Christmas morning looks just perfect. That picture of Halle so excited is awesome! And, the batman cave was on Scott's list too - he didn't get it though! Maybe he'll have to come play at your house. Can I ask what a "Liv" doll is? Is this something I should know? What's wrong with me that I don't?
Anyway, fun posts! Loves.
PS What kind of camera did you get?? Just curious.
I am glad to see I am not the only one just getting Christmas posted! Looks like a fabulous morning! I will miss all the "christmas prep" together now that it is over! Amy and Travis make a very cute couple! Glad everyone had a great christmas!
So much fun! Your kids are so cute. They are such fun ages for Christmas. i am also glad that I am not the only one so far behind. But you still beat me, I haven't posted Christmas yet.
your hair even looks great on Christmas morning!
So cute it looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Your kids are the cutest!
Post a Comment