{It's a good thing I got a new camera for Christmas, as I have no pictures from this day!}
Our day started with the annual Omelets and Scones breakfast at Tucker's parents home. My favorite breakfast of the whole year! We ate and ate, and visited with family. The kids went out to Grandma's craft room and painted tiles. Tucker's dad bought a kiln so the kids were having lots of fun painting away.
These are some of their creations...

We went home for a couple hours of down time and then went to my parents for dinner and games. The kids opened up their christmas jammies and around 9pm we packed them up in the car and headed home. We put out the cookies and egg nog for Santa, sprinkled some reindeer food outside, and checked the Santa tracker. Then it was off to bed.
Thankfully I had already finished my wrapping a few days before, first year EVER that I wasn't wrapping on Christmas eve. Tucker had to put together a few items and we made it to bed by midnight. A new record I'm sure!
Thankfully I had already finished my wrapping a few days before, first year EVER that I wasn't wrapping on Christmas eve. Tucker had to put together a few items and we made it to bed by midnight. A new record I'm sure!
1 comment:
Well you definently beat me to bed. I thought I was so prepared, but I was still up until 1:30. I love the jammmies.
Post a Comment