Ok Julie I think you would love it. The instructors are nice and they push you to the right point. Non of the stuff is too crazy but you already feel it during class. The hour goes by really fast too. I was going to sign up but decided to save my money then the instructor just left a message saying that one week is free! And they charge for a 3 day week for 4 weeks $200. Email me if you are more interested or have more questions. It would be fun with you there! lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com.
5 comments:
And in a dress too!! Way to go girl!
Woo hoo!
Hooray for Halle!!!
Ok Julie I think you would love it. The instructors are nice and they push you to the right point. Non of the stuff is too crazy but you already feel it during class. The hour goes by really fast too. I was going to sign up but decided to save my money then the instructor just left a message saying that one week is free! And they charge for a 3 day week for 4 weeks $200. Email me if you are more interested or have more questions. It would be fun with you there! lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com.
Yay Halle! Even in a dress--some serious future Sister Missionary skillz right there!!
Post a Comment