Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kindergarten Program & Soccer

Last week Halle had her Kindergarten Program. It was so cute. They had a zoo theme and sang songs about animals. The last song was about being a good friend. It made me cry. I can't believe she is just about done with her first year of school. She has had so much fun in Kindergarten thanks to her FABULOUS teacher, Mrs. Lightfoot! She has set the bar very HIGH for all other teachers.

"No Lion Kindergarten is a Zoo!"

The two morning kindergarten classes.
Halle is front row, second in from the left.




Her cute friend Ellie

Halle's biggest fans. Halle must have been singing the songs at home a lot, cause Aidan knew a lot of them and sang along VERY loud.

Halle was so excited to have Grandma Judy there.



SPRING SOCCER...
Aidan has been so excited that he gets to play soccer this year. His first game we played through torrential rains and he cried the whole time. I was a little worried that he'd be that way for every game. Last Saturday was warm and sunny and he got out there and ran his little heart out. He didn't really follow the ball, just ran up and down the field. He had fun though.

Ironically, both Halle & Aidan ended up with #6. They thought that was pretty cool.


Aidan is playing with his friend Scott and two other little boys in our ward.


Tucker is coaching Halle's team again this year because Aidan's team already had a coach. I think he does a great job and makes it fun for the kids. Too bad there are some parents out there that like to think they could do a better job coaching, yet never volunteer to do so!

Halle is really good at defense.

Sadie & Halle

It makes for a long day of soccer with two games, but its fun to see them cheer each other on.

3 comments:

kecia said...

those yellow jerseys are not near as bad as you and mar made them sound. I think they look cute in them! love that they both have #6. I am a little sad my girls decided not to do it this year-Love the kindergarten program. Mrs. Lightfoot was the best!

Heather Ridge said...

That program looked adorable. How fun for Aiden to start soccer. We are going to be putting Isaac on a team this Fall. Can't wait!

Brooke said...

I also can't believe the school year is almost over! It's so insane. I just might cry at Brandon's program on Thursday. :( Cute pics of it all though! And guess what--Brandon and Aidan are total twinners, because Brandon's jersey is RED and #6 too! AWESOME. :)