The last week of school was busy. Halle was sick at the beginning of the week and I was worried she'd miss her whole last week of school. Luckily she got better and was able to enjoy the last couple days of school.
Tuesday was the Awards Assembly. They combined Kindergarten through 3rd grade. The school is supposed to send a letter home if your child is getting an award. I never received a letter, but after what Kecia went through last year I wasn't going to chance it. So we went, JUST IN CASE. I'm so glad we did! She received the Eagle Pride Award for Outstanding Citizenship. I didn't have my camera there to snap a picture of her receiving the award from Principal Dean, but Kecia took some afterward with hers! Thanks, Kec!
Tuesday was the Awards Assembly. They combined Kindergarten through 3rd grade. The school is supposed to send a letter home if your child is getting an award. I never received a letter, but after what Kecia went through last year I wasn't going to chance it. So we went, JUST IN CASE. I'm so glad we did! She received the Eagle Pride Award for Outstanding Citizenship. I didn't have my camera there to snap a picture of her receiving the award from Principal Dean, but Kecia took some afterward with hers! Thanks, Kec!


Kyra & Halle with their awards.Wednesday was field day for the kindergarten. I took Aidan & Avery with me and we went to help out with the activities. They played lots of fun games with the other morning Kindergarten class. They had sidewalk chalk, jump ropes, hopscotch, basketball and frisbee that they got to play for free time after the organized games were over.


I can't believe how fast this year went. She loved Kindergarten and is still a little sad that school is out. I was WAY more excited than she was. I'm not thinking about her being gone all day in just 3 short months. We'll enjoy the summer and cross that bridge when it comes! Congrats on a GREAT first year of school, Hal! You were AWESOME!









5 comments:
She is so darling!! Your kids are so dang cute!
I love the comparison picture! I am glad you were at the assembly for her and I am glad she was feeling better! Hurray for summer!
So glad that you went to the awards assembly - I always knew Halle was a wonderful citizen! (That was so sad about Kyra last year) That comparison picture is fun to see. Hooray for summer!
She is so cute. The before and afters were fun to see. Cute pictures.
Does Halle known you, me and Kristen were BORN on a hopscotch?! Does she know it's a must to listen to Milli Vanilli simultaneously? If she needs any pointers she need not look far.
Don't want to rub it in or anything but we were pretty much the coolest girls around- still are!
Post a Comment