Friday was Kindergarten Zoo in Halle's class. Each student had to pick an animal to do a report on and become an "animal expert" on. Halle picked the Flamingo, the only PINK animal she could think of. The past few weeks they've been doing research on their animal and then they put together a small report that they had to give at school while dressed up as that animal.
Mrs. Lightfoot was the Zookeeper and the kids stood behind this "cage" while they gave their report to the class and parents.

Waiting for her turn...

Some of the wild animals in her class.

She loved wearing her pink feather boa, but unfortunately it left pink feathers all over her classroom. Oops!
8 comments:
What a cute flamingo!! How fun. I wish I was in kindergarten again!!
Hey... I am having a cute purse party if you want to come. The info is on my blog if your interested!!
That is such a cute idea. I love kindergarten projects. She is a very darling flamingo!
Halle's teacher is the best! I'm always so impressed with the things they do in their class. How great. And, she is a very cute flamingo!
PS I know exactly what you mean about the feathers - I've had pink ones all over my house since the b-day party last week!!
I think this is such a cute thing they do. I love that Halle picked Flamingo!
What a fun idea. That is hilarious that they all dressed up like each of their animals....it really did look like a zoo. I think the PINK flamingo was the cutest!
Yes, this is so adorable! What a fun class idea.
She is so cute! What a darling idea, her costume looks great!!
Thank you so much for coming last night!! It was so fun to see you! Seriously thank you again!! Sorry I didn't say bye!
Post a Comment