We had a really great Easter this year. It was nice having a relaxing morning. The kids went on a hunt for their baskets. Halle had a hard time finding hers and had a moment of panic (and tears) when she thought the Easter Bunny forgot about her! Guess the Easter Bunny made it a little too tricky this time.
(My camera was set on some weird setting and made all my pictures really dark, I'm so bummed!)
(My camera was set on some weird setting and made all my pictures really dark, I'm so bummed!)

Avery could have cared less about the contents of her basket. She spotted the ONE candy item in her whole basket and had it opened in record time.






After church we went to my parents house for Easter dinner. It was nice to all be together and my mom made a feast! After dinner we had our annual basket scavenger hunt. My mom gets more and more creative every year. Then the kids had an egg hunt in the backyard...thank goodness for the beautiful weather that day! :)
Aidan taking his time with each egg!

Amy & Avery (eating more candy)


The only family picture of the day and Halle and I are the only ones paying attention. Story of my life!

After we left my parents house, we came home and watched the Bedtime Stories movie that we got from the Easter Bunny. It's a really cute movie and Halle was really excited to see one of the girls at the end of the movie wearing her cute green Easter dress. It was a great day and I loved spending it with my family. We enjoyed talking to the kids about the real meaning of Easter and sharing the story of the Resurrection. It was the perfect Easter Sunday.







10 comments:
What a fun Easter!! I love your comments about taking pictures, it cracks me up. 'Only Halle and I paying attention... story of my life'. ha ha. I love your posts!!
They are so darling!! You have the cutest kids! I love their easter outfits! Green is too cute!
Love the dresses!!! Where did you find them? My sister is getting married in June and I have had a very hard time finding a cute green dress for Kennady.
You all look fabulous! Lovin' the green, SO CUTE. Glad you had a delightful Easter. I had a hard time getting good pics this year too....
That's too funny about the Easter basket meltdown. Sadie just walked around bragging all day that she found everyone else's. Isn't getting pictures the worst??? I felt the exact same way. Sometimes I wonder why I even try. However, you and the kids look darling - as usual! Glad it was a good day.
Seriously I get SO grouchy about trying to cstch a good picture on these big holidays-so much pressure! They all look SO cute in their green outfits!! Looks like a really fun egg hunt at your moms!
I love those outfits! Kelly green is my official favorite color of spring.
I love your kids Easter outfits. They all look so cute!
Julie, I love love love those green dresses and the coordinating vest and shirt...your kids look so adorable. Don't men ALWAYS get annoyed with pictures? I don't know about Tucker, but Rob is auto annoyed when the camera comes out. Men are the biggest BABIES ever! And yet, we love them!
What an absolutely gorgeous family! How could you not have a great Easter with stinkin' cute green outfits! You are such a great mom!
Post a Comment