Oh that reminds me, I need to email you the pics from that crazy day at the aquarium. I think Aidan will one day be very angry that you posted on your blog the one with him wearing the lunch lady hat. :) :) :)
I love the lunch lady hat on Aidan. Way to catch up on blogging-maybe I will get there soon. I love the last pic of all the kids!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh that reminds me, I need to email you the pics from that crazy day at the aquarium. I think Aidan will one day be very angry that you posted on your blog the one with him wearing the lunch lady hat. :) :) :)
I love the lunch lady hat on Aidan. Way to catch up on blogging-maybe I will get there soon. I love the last pic of all the kids!
Post a Comment