Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dying Easter Eggs

We dyed Easter Eggs at my mom's again this year. I love that I don't have to make the mess at my house. The kids loved it and I even let Avery participate for a few minutes. She some how managed to stay mess free! Alisa and her boys came too and the kids had a great time. It was nice enough that they could play outside for a while afterward. Thanks, Mom!








My mom also let the kids help her make these cute bird nests. It was a cereal/mashrmallow concoction of sorts. They turned out really cute!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Darling pics. Pretty eggs! And I really like your use of the word "concoction." I'm going to try to use that word more in my daily conversations.

kecia said...

you guys all look so cute in all these pictures! Those nests are SO cute! I will have to remember that idea for next year!

Hayley Neil said...

Ah I love dyeing Easter eggs! Your mom is looking so good in these pictures! I hope she is feeling as fabulous as she is looking!