1.Snowmen at Night

2. Bah! Humbug?
(My all time favorite Christmas book!)
(My all time favorite Christmas book!)

3. Osbert the Penguin

What we're LISTENING to this Christmas:

2. Barenaked for the Holidays
(My kids LOVE this one!)

What we're WATCHING this Christmas:
1. Christmas Classics

2. Polar Express

These are some of our favorites that we watch over and over again every year! What are your favorites that you're Reading, Watching & Listening to this year??
(Copied from another blog!)


7 comments:
I'll have to check out your favorite book. I may copy this for my blog. Great idea!
This is FUN!! I'm needing ideas for more Christmas books so thanks! And that Christmas Cocktails one looks intriguing..... I'll have to take a listen when I see you next. :)
We LOVE the Snowmen at Night book, too.
Such fabulous choices! I definently need to see that penguin book.
I am watching KSL news at 10:00.
Great post idea! BNL (as Zoe calls them) is the best! I hope you have Snack Time too. It's a must have!
Oh yeah...Zoe really likes the Sarah McLachlan, Wintersong CD too.
Post a Comment