Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Lights

The Monday before Christmas we headed out for some Christmas Light viewing. We bundled the kids in their jammies and blankets and headed down to Thanksgiving Point to see their light display. I admit it was pretty cool, but I don't think we'll pay to see them again.






While we were paying, the lady helping us told us that after we see the lights we can go see some real reindeer. Well the kids heard that and were so excited. So even though they were all in their jammies and not really dressed to be out and about, we made a very quick stop to see the reindeer and then got back in the car to warm up...it was freezing!!


You can barely see the reindeer behind us.

2 comments:

Woodbury Fam said...

I'm with you on those lights. Cool, but probably not going to pay to see them again.

Emilee said...

Hey we were there on the very same night! We rode in the horse drawn sled- it was chilly, but we were going for the experience! Looks like Christmas was merry & bright!