*Thanksgiving dinner with 80 family members.
*Yummy food, kids every where, several games of dodge ball, and too full for pie.
*Singing Happy Birthday to my Grandma...Happy 89th, Gram!
*Planning my early morning shopping spree.
*Hitting Walmart at 4AM with Brooke & Kecia.
*Getting all that I wanted...and then some!
*Putting up the Christmas Lights, Christmas Tree and all the trimmings!
*Listening to Christmas music.
*Lunch at Cafe Rio.
*Getting a 2 HOUR nap (Thanks, Tucker).
*More shopping on Saturday.
*Helping with a MAJOR organization project at my parents' house.
*A busy Sunday...taught Halle's primary class and then did sharing time & singing time in another ward. 5 Hours of church is exhausting.
*Celebrating my Grandpa's 80th Birthday with many family and friends.
*Yummy food, kids every where, several games of dodge ball, and too full for pie.
*Singing Happy Birthday to my Grandma...Happy 89th, Gram!
*Planning my early morning shopping spree.
*Hitting Walmart at 4AM with Brooke & Kecia.
*Getting all that I wanted...and then some!
*Putting up the Christmas Lights, Christmas Tree and all the trimmings!
*Listening to Christmas music.
*Lunch at Cafe Rio.
*Getting a 2 HOUR nap (Thanks, Tucker).
*More shopping on Saturday.
*Helping with a MAJOR organization project at my parents' house.
*A busy Sunday...taught Halle's primary class and then did sharing time & singing time in another ward. 5 Hours of church is exhausting.
*Celebrating my Grandpa's 80th Birthday with many family and friends.
I think that about sums it all up. I didn't get my camera out even once but we had a great Thanksgiving and I'm glad we could reflect on all that we have to be thankful for. I loved spending time with my family and gearing up for Christmas. Only 25 days! I can't wait!
7 comments:
Sounds like an awesome Thanksgiving!! 80 people... that is SO rad. Glad you survived Wal-Mart, which one did you go to? Was it crazy like all the others?!
Will you send me your address? ashandwes@gmail.com. Thanks
sounds like lots of fun! Thanks for shopping with me!
How I wish I would've had the energy to shop with you - 4:00am was just too early! Sounds like such a fun weekend. Cute new background!
I thought I already left a comment, how weird!! I missed having Thanksgiving dinner with the whole crazy fam, but loved shopping at the crack of dawn with you. I get delirious just thinking about it.
It sounds like a great Thanksgiving. I love the Black Friday deals. I talked Ben into going out with me for a little bit.
sounds like a fabulous thanksgiving!!! Glad you were able to find some fun stuff on your black friday venture! I know how you love your black friday!
Post a Comment