Halle and Aidan were so excited to wake up to see all the fun snow. The first thing Halle said was, "I want to get my snow stuff on!" I had to remind her she had to go to school first. Luckily it was short day so she was home by 10:45. After lunch they geared up in their snow stuff and headed out to play...
Halle found these random earmuffs to wear.


Halle's favorite thing to do is make a snow angel.

Notice his mismatched gloves...I couldn't find his other one so he settled for one of mine.

Halle said she was building a snow castle.

They ended their fun with a snowball fight.

Not the best picture, but it was funny to see Avery watching them out the window. She really wanted to go out with them, but I don't have snow gear for her yet.

They played for a while before coming in and warming up with some hot chocolate. Halle said..."This is the best day ever!" It's fun to watch them having so much fun together!
7 comments:
How FUN to have snow! I know it's cold & makes everything slippery, but is sure is beautiful & it makes kids happy!
Scott and Jane did the same thing today. Scott came upstairs to me with his boots on while I was getting ready (at 7am!) asking where his gloves were so he could go outside and play! I didn't have any snow clothes to fit Jane either, so I put her in something WAY too small and she looked hilarious!
Anyway, I love Aidan's mismatched gloves. And, where did Halle find my earmuffs??? I'm just not ready for winter, but the kids sure love it, don't they!
it's funny because those were cole's exact words too, "this was the best day ever with beck". they had a lot of fun but i am so bummed because my camera is on the fritz. i did video a little though. i love the snow and hot chocolate. i love halle's ear muffs. my mom always wears ear muffs and they make me chuckle.
I love the earmuffs! Don't lie about them being yours - you know she had to find them somewhere.:)
Why is it that the gloves never make it from one winter to the next together? Cute pics.
Mason was BEGGING to go outside today, too, but I don't have a snowsuit that fits him yet, either! Cute pictures!
my girls were excited too! I realized I better get everyone outfitted with some snow gear soon. I love the picture of Avery in the window! So cute!
Post a Comment