These were her parts:"A" is for Americans. Some of the earliest Americans were the Pilgrims. They wanted to be free to have their own religion.
"B" is for big ship. The pilgrims sailed across the Atlantic Ocean in a big ship called the Mayflower.




Today the Kindergartners got to have a Thanksgiving Feast. They made pilgrim hats and collars, Native American vests and necklaces, and cornucopia place mats.

Halle's teacher is really great about letting the siblings join in on the fun, but it was quite exhausting having my other 2 "helpers" with me. I think I'll leave them home next time.

Then they all sat down together and ate a feast of turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes and gravy...at 10 o'clock in the morning! :)




5 comments:
hmmm I am really hungry for turkey and cheese fries right now. I also totally forgot about that sweater-I need to find mine. looks like a cute festivity.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I am grateful to have an adorable friend tha hasn't left me for 28 years! Love you!
Gotta love the pilgrims and the Indians. Mmmm, turkey and cheese fries. I'm getting bloated just thinking about it.
Happy Thanksgiving to you! Sad I'll miss out on the total mayhem this year with you and Grandma and the gang. :)
How freaking cute is that play and especially their Thanksgiving feast!!
Halle's teacher always does the funnest things! That picture of you and Halle is darling. And, I can't imagine why Avery wouldn't be so great as a "helper"!?!
Post a Comment