Today was Halle's Winter Program at preschool. They sang some really cute songs. They don't sing any Christmas songs, which is strange but the kids don't seem to mind. Some of the songs they sang were Snowky Powky, You are my Snowman, and Snowflakes Falling. They even signed one of the songs. I was so excited to see that Halle knew all the words and actually sang them. Luckily Tucker got it all on film cause I didn't have the best view of Halle, the people in front of us kept standing up.
Halle & her cousin Adam stood next to each other...it was fun to watch both of them together.
They loved using their jingle bells for the last song!
Aidan was so cute during the program. He copied all the actions and loved clapping along after each song.

Back in their classroom after the program!
Halle, Hailey, Bailee...preschool buddies!
After the program we went to Training Table for lunch with Tucker's mom, and Ben, Natalie, Adam & Cambrie. It was fun to visit while the kids colored and entertained each other. Halle loves being in preschool with her cousin, they are such good friends!
8 comments:
Halle looks so cute and grown up! Are you really taking a break from my blog??? :( *crying with despair**
I am so dang glad you asked us to go to lunch with you guys. That was really fun. Adam can hardly wait to come play with Halle tomorrow. He just loves the heck out of her.
Halle looks so cute! What a proud mom moment for you!!
That's weird they don't have any holiday songs or anything - how PC! Halle looks darling. Those three girls at the end look like they're going to prom or something! Cute.
looks like the snowman songs turned out good! They look so cute! i wish they did a program with songs in kindergarten-i love christmas songs!
so so so so cute!! Halle did such a great job singing! And she looked so stinkin cute in her little outfit!
I LOVE that Aidan was clapping and cheering for her :)
Halle is so cute! I can't believe how big she is...And what a cute little brother Aidan is.
Take you back about 25 years?!? So much fun! Hallie is adorable - I love how smilie she is.
Post a Comment